Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Back Among the Living!

Hey, Bacon fans!  My plan to get back to a new blog post each week was derailed by a super fun combo of the flu, sinus infection, and double ear infection ALL AT THE SAME TIME.  I don't think I have ever been that sick before.  I spent a couple days simply lying in bed crying because I felt so horrible.  I am so very thankful to be well!


So, back to the reality of my beautiful everyday life!  I don't want a thing to change!

I had the best time teaching Elements today at CFC.  I got to work with a man who is ready to see what CrossFit and CrossFit Champions can do to help him on his path to better health.  On his own he has lost over 100 pounds.  That is awesome!  We like awesome at CFC!!  Being part of people's lives and their quest for better health is something that I never thought I would be doing.  I was the short round child in elementary school.  I had a severe disdain for anything exercise related all through junior high and my teen years. Things started to change in my early 20's and then at 36 I found CrossFit!

I really don't have a point, as usual, but I had to share my love of my job!  When you find something that makes you happy AND you get paid for it - that's cool!  My Cereal Killers class is a blast - best group of athletes at the gym!  There are some many reasons why I love CFC: learning new things, getting stronger - mentally and physically, making friends, being part of this community, the list goes on and on.
Find a gym that is the right fit for you and you will be amazed at what you can achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment