Thursday, November 1, 2012

Change!

Wow!  Lots of stuff changing here this week!

Danny and I have lived in our current house for 7 years.  We don't like it.  It just does not work for our family.  We have changed a lot of things about this house - new floors, new patio, new furniture, new paint colors, new uses for rooms, etc., etc.  But, still just not the house for us.  So, the sign is in the front yard.  The massive purge of stuff is under way.  Paint is being touched up.  The wall of family pictures by the front door is now blank - very sad.  The new towels are on the towel rods and NOT TO BE TOUCHED!!! The typical "get ready to have strangers come in our home and fall in love with it" is happening here in the Roberts household.

And on the flip side is the search for the right house for our family.  This time we are looking for more breathing room outside instead of inside.  Smaller house, bigger land!  Easier said than done, but it will work out the way it is supposed to.  I have faith that it will.

I got and giant haircut.  Big change.  Actually, I got it cut last Thursday and then again today.  I like it this time.  The sweet little momma-to-be that cuts my hair is so good to me!  She deals with my complaints so well and I am always happy with the end result!  Thanks, Amy!

Changes happening at work as well.  There have been some staff changes at CFC.  It is hard to see good coaches go.  But, again, I have faith that things work out the way they are supposed to.

Through all the changes either initiated by you or delivered to you, remember to:

No comments:

Post a Comment