Sunday, June 17, 2012

It was a week of bacon goodies!
I got a phone case that looks like bacon.
 I got a shirt the says Praise The Lard.
 An athlete at CFC gave me a shirt that says I (sunny side egg in the shape of a heart) Bacon (written in bacon)
Bacon is good.

In other news, I finish up my AdvoCare/Paleo/CrossFit challenge this Thursday.  I will do my WOD on Wednesday morning to compare my time from when I did it at the beginning of the challenge.  I am definitely expecting an improvement!

Oh, I got a domain name for my AdvoCare site - PrimalAdvoCare  Check it out! I came up with the name because I incorporate a paleo/primal diet with the AdvoCare supplements.  I am simply loving the increased energy I am feeling with the AdvoCare supplements I am taking.  I feel stronger and leaner, also.  We will see what the tape measure has to say on Thursday!

I am still missing cheese. I like my black coffee with cinnamon powder.  This time has passed rather quickly and I am not counting the days until I can eat garbage.  Yes, I want a beer and a wedge of cheese - not together- but that is all I am looking forward to.  This is coming from a lifetime carb lover!

I had a very strong moment - Friday night was family movie night and the kids wanted pizza.  I really like pizza.  I baked them a standard cheese pizza.  It really smelled yummy!  But, I did not give in and eat any.  AND, I have not dipped in to the left over pieces, either.  THIS IS HUGE!!!!!  When I do decide that a special meal will be pizza - I will have my absolute favorite - very thin crusted, traditional Pizza Margherita-  small amount of cheese, big fresh basil leaves and slices of Roma tomatoes.  Yum!  Or so I think now anyway.  I wonder what I will feel like after eating this?  I will let yall know!


I like how strong my legs look in this picture.  This was taken during the initial Challenge WOD.   



No comments:

Post a Comment